Construction and Material:
- Iron brush antique natural finish brings an inviting atmosphere to your dining place
- Acacia solids and acacia veneer construction ensures many years of enjoyment
- Front tapered legs and slightly bent back legs provide stability and an exceptional look
- Thick and soft seat cushion for a remarkably comfortable chair
- Stylish addition to your kitchen or dining area
- Made of the highest quality and workmanship
- Assembly required
23"W x 20"D x 39"H
Seat Height: 19"
Established in 1993, Alpine Furniture, Inc. has since grown to become one of the premier wholesale distributors of dining, bedroom, and living room furniture in the United States. Alpine Furniture, Inc. offers many home furnishing items in contemporary and traditional styles.
Alpine Furniture caters to your home furnishing needs with its wide variety of furniture pieces. From traditional to contemporary, Alpine Furniture offers different collections that is sure to suit your taste and style.