Construction and Material:
- Pure black color easily matches other furnishings
- Laminated particleboard construction for years of enjoyment and dependable use
- 4 storage compartments above the work table, separated by 2 adjustable shelves that can support up to 15 lbs and open back
- 2 storage compartments below the work table, separated by 1 adjustable shelf that can support up to 25 lbs and closed at the back
- Directly beneath the work table is a space for passing cables through
- Made of high quality materials and craftsmanship with an exceptional design
- Perfect for all surfaces are laminated, allowing for placement anywhere in the room
- Assembly required
- Five years manufacturer's warranty
53.25"W x 31.5"D x 59.25"H
Weight: 130 lbs
Established in 1940, South Shore has been making furniture for three generations. Employing a large number of employees in three factories in Canada, their ready-to-assemble furnishings have a reputation for having the highest quality while still being affordable and accessible for today's family.
South Shore Furniture does it share in preserving the environment. Their products are constructed from laminated engineered wood panels, which are EPP (Environmentally Preferred Product) certified. The drawers of the bedroom case pieces are built with Smart Glide technology, a unique combination of polymer for exceptionally smooth sliding, and offer elements such as a soft-closing rubber mechanism as well as a child-friendly safety catch.
Browse through their wide selection of bedroom sets and create your own retreat. Whether you're looking for the comforting, classic style of traditional furniture or one that is reflecting current trends, South Shore has them all. The finishes, styles, and colors of their bedroom furniture adapt easily to every decor. Choose a simple and calming design, a country style that makes your world all warm and congenial, or furniture with an Asian influence that will give your bedroom the appearance of opulence and exoticism.