- Available in textured black powder coated finish
- Foam lining on top and bottom interior holds contents in place
- Five-button mechanical lock with clutch knob for quick access - 1081 possible combinations
- 3/8" thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock
- Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying
- Sturdy fabricated steel construction with clamshell design
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal
- Mounts directly to any surface with the optional quick release mounting bracket
- California DOJ approved gun safe
- Securely stores firearms, jewelry, cash, and other valuables
- Classic, slim design
- One year manufacturer's warranty
External dimensions: 12"W x 9"D x 2.5"H
Internal dimensions: 11.75"W x 8.75"D
Weight: 10 lbs.
Mounting bracket: 10"W x 7"D
Owning a gun safe goes far beyond having a place to keep your firearms. It also gives you peace of mind, knowing that your family is safe from injuries or accidents that may be caused by these weapons. V-Line Industries, located in Simi Valley California, is dedicated to increasing gun safety and reducing firearm accidents. They manufacture and distribute quick access, high quality security cases and cabinets that have been the choice of law enforcement and government agencies nationwide, as well as responsible citizens concerned with security. Over the last ten years, their products have evolved from small personal sized cases to built-in security cabinets.
V-Line security cases and cabinets are available in a variety of sizes and styles. Each product is equipped with a five-button mechanical lock that allows quick and easy access without batteries or keys. Superior engineering and materials ensure that the all items are of top quality. Choose from their California DOJ (Department of Justice) approved cases for safekeeping of your handguns and other valuable personal belongings.