- 13.5" cover fits most handguns or pistols
- Knitted from soft, unique cotton fabric that is silicone-treated
- Keeps moisture away whether from air, rain, snow, fog, or saltwater to prevent rusting
- Provides protection from dirt, dents, & scratches when used in the field or in storage
- Environmentally safe product
Antique guns are worth a lot of money. If you have heirloom quality rifles or if you own a valuable gun collection, preserving their quality is a top concern. Established in 1985, Sack-Ups saw this need and since then have come full circle as a company from manufacturing gunsacks to providing protection for knives, rods and reels, choke tubes, traditional bows, and other various sporting goods.
Knitted from a unique cotton fabric that is oil and silicone treated, Sack-Ups gunsacks draw away moisture, which prevents corrosion and rusting. It protects your valuable gear against dirt and scratches, whether used in the field or in storage. This remarkable product can also withstand temperatures up to +300° F and down to -300° F without any damage to the firearms, creating a solid defense against the elements.